Strianese PLLC is pleased to announce the Employment Law Scholarship for the 2016-2017 school year. The employment law attorneys at Strianese PLLC are interested in supporting students with strong academic credentials, demonstrating financial need, and an interest in attending law school and focusing on employment law issues. This scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000 and will be presented in the spring semester of 2017. We will stop accepting applications on December 31, 2016.Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Why they want to become an attorney.
- Why they are interested in studying and potentially practicing in the area of employment law.
- Personal commitment to working with those affected by discrimination, harassment, and sexual harassment in the workplace.
Employment Law Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded primarily based upon on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by December 31, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicant must be attending college or law school by the spring semester of 2017.
- Applicant must plan to attend law school but will not yet have graduated from law school by spring semester 2017.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000 to be awarded the spring semester of 2017.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and resumes in support of their application.